Also the second product so far from Unit Interactive Labs is a simple and useful tool tip rollover (named as UniTip) which also uses their PNG fix and it is very popular and used a lot these days over the web. Nice work Unit Interactive!
Unit PNG Fix
In their words this new png fix is inspired by work of 24ways.org, and here are some key features why you would use it. As far as I've tested it so far it's working fine.
- Fixes some interactivity problems caused by IE’s filter attribute.
- Works on img objects and background-image attributes.
- Runs automatically. You don’t have to define classes or call functions.
- Allows for auto width and auto height elements.
- Super simple to deploy.
Another project worth a mentiong and also using their PNG fix is UniTip. This is now based on Craig Erskine’s qTip, It supports all browsers, is easy to deploy, and is surprisingly light-weight. Best of all: it offers you the opportunity to customize it to work well with any of your projects.
- Vertically expands to content.
- Can accept HTML.
- You can apply UniTip to specific classes or tags.
- Adjusts to sides and bottom of page.
- Unit PNG Fix included in the zip to automatically fix pngs for IE6.
- Easy to customize and deploy! Friendly with other scripts!